Name : Rikal Dwi Laksono
Npm
: 55415988
Class :
1IA11
DAILY ACTIVITIES
Hai, My
name’s Rikal Dwi Laksono. Some people call me ”Rikal ’Now i‘m 18 years
old. I live in Jakarta. I live my parents and my brother. i’m a student
at Gunadarma University . Informatic engineering, and Faculty industrial
technology and I’m from class 1IA11. I
will tell you my daily routines from the time i wake up in the
morning until Ifall a sleep at the night.
Every morning , I wake up early in the morning at 04.40 a.m. Afterward
Every morning , I wake up early in the morning at 04.40 a.m. Afterward
I tidied up my bathroom such as opening the window,
turning off the lamp, sweeping the floor and arranging my pillow and bolsters
and folding my blanket. and I go to bathroom to take a bath, I brush my teeth
and I clean my body with the soap. Then I take wudhu. After I finish my bath, I
wear clothes and pray shubuh. I drove my
little sister to school by motorcycle. Then I back to home. Then my
breakfast After I finished, I wash the dishes. before leaving for college ,sometimes I watch the news on TV. I go to campus
at 07.15 a.m. I always go to College by motorcycle. I always go to the
university about 15 minutes before my class is started. When I arrive at
my campus I always park my motorcycle at the back of my campus.
My schedule for the second
semester is very solid. Every Monday to Friday requires that I always come
early, My class lesson starts at 07.30 . me during at
campus, I meet my friends and college teacher. I'm studying in campus. It’s
a lunch time and i decide buy lunch
with my friends. Sometimes I bring jacks from home. After eat our lunch, it’s time
for pray dzuhur at the mosque near my campus.
If there is an empty hour courses, I along with my friends
went to boarding my friend. for a short break before re-entry to the lecture.After my
class is over, I come back home again at 16.00 but sometimes at 17.00, and then
I immediately pray Ashar after that my activity's is helping my Mother to clean
the house and after that I take a bath.
After take a bath , I pray maghrib and then listening to music or watching film for laptop , while take a rest in my bedroom until Isya. at 19.15 I pray Isya. After that My Activity's prepared textbook for tomorrow and then I prepared to dinner with my family. After dinner with my family, I'm playing game online like dota, PES2016 and etc for laptop. After that at 00.00 I go to bed ,but when there is a new assignment from the college I sleep at 02:00.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar